Milk Mysore pak melts in mouth. This is a very popular dish and easy to make.
Besan or Sanga Pindi 2 Cups
Condensed milk 2 Cups
Ghee 2 Cups
Sugar 2 Cups
Water 1 Cup
Cardamom powder 1 teaspoon
1. Heat a pan and add 2 teaspoon ghee and add besan and fry till aroma. Switch off the stove.
Let it cool . Sieve the besan.
2. In the same pan add water and add sugar. When it comes to string consistency . Add besan to it.
3. In seperate pan add heat ghee on seperate flame.
4. Add the condensed milk to the besan mixture. Add cardamom powder and stir well. K
eep on stirring the besan mixture.
When the mixture is getting thick add the remaining hot ghee and stir till it becomes frothy.
When the ghee leaves side of the pan.
6. Greese the plate and pour the mixture and cut into pieces.