All purpose flour or
Maida 1 glass or 2 cups
Green chilli 2 or
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Ginger 2 inch piece
or Ginger garlic paste 2 teaspoons
Bread 6 slices
Salt as needed
1. Cut ginger,green chilli and onions into small pieces or use a chopper or food processor to cut them.
2. In a bowl add maida or all purpose flour and mix the ginger, onion and green chilli pieces.
3. Cut the sides of the bread . I have used browm bread. Put them in 1/2 cup of water the bread will become soft.
4. Add the bread to the bowl add salt and mix well. Add little water if you have added more water add little maida.
5. Heat a pan add oil to it after the oil is heated with a spoon add the bread and maida mixture to the oil.
6. Uniformly fry on all sides . Serve with ketchup.