Brinjal Biriyani

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My mom makes this dish. My husband does not like brinjals. I made this dish for a get together. Every one liked it a lot. One of our friends were leaving to India for good . She asked me to make when she had I invited her to my house. The prepartion is very easy if haved rice.



Ingredients:
Brinjals 2 long
Onions 2
Ginger 2 inch piece
Garlic 5 cloves or
Ginger garlic paste 2 teaspoons
Garam Masala 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Tumeric 1/4 teaspoon
Cooked Rice 2 cups

Preparation:


1. Spread the cooked rice in a big bowl.




2. Cut brinjals into long pieces. Cut onions into small pieces.




3. Heat a pan add oil to it and add bringal pieces to it. Mix the piece with rice.







3. Make paste of ginger and garlic or you can use ginger garlic paste.

4. Heat a pan and add oil to it after it is heated add ginger garlic paste. Add onion pieces to it. After onions turn transperent add tumeric powder, garam masala and red chilli powder to it.




5. Mix this with brinjal and rice.




0 comments:

Delicious Desi Dishes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino