Chocolate Cova

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My two year old likes any thing that is brown color. I make ragi dosa it is colored like chocolate he named it chcoc dosa...When I was making this I have added chocolate syrup to it so that he would like it.



Ingredients:
Milk 1/2 gallon or about 2 litres
Sugar 4 teaspoons 
Choco sryup or chocolate powder 2 teaspoons
(adjust accordingly)
Maida 1 or 2 teaspoons (optional)
Elachi powder 1/4 teaspoon (optional)

Preparation:
1. Heat a wide open pan or cooker and turn it to low flame add the milk.


2. Add the chocolate syrup. Keep stiring in between . This prepartion will take about a hour.




3. When the milk thickness add sugar.





4. After it has come near add little maida and add elachi powder.





Greese a plate. And spread the cova. The taste is very tempting.



Refrigate it . And then cut into pieces. I have made them into circular pieces. My son likes round pieces.





0 comments:

Delicious Desi Dishes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino