Cabbage 1/2 piece of full
Besan 2 cups
Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Oil for frying
Salt as needed
1. Cut cabbage into small pieces. I used processor to cut them.
2. In a bowl add besan ,water ,salt, red chilli powder and coriander powder. The batter should not be thin. If it is thin add besan to it.
3. Add the cabbage pieces to bowl and mix well.
4. Heat a pan after oil and after oil is heated add little besan cabbage batter to the oil and fry them.
5. After they are uniformly fried and turn to golden color .Serve with chutney or ketchup.