Raw Bananas 4
Oil 1½ teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Chat masala ½ teaspoon (optional)
Tumeric powder 1 pinch
Salt as needed
1. Cut banana into thin slices and soak in salt water for 10 minutes.
2. Dry them in a cloth or tissue paper.
3. Grease a oven pan and spread the banana slices. Spray oil using pam or gently spread oil over the slices.
4. Preheat the oven and bake in 350 F or 150 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. Change from bake to broil mode and broil for 5 to 10 minutes, till the color changes slightly.
5. Sprinkle salt.
6. Add red chilli powder and chat masala powder, mix well.
7. Serve with rice or you can eat as a snack.