Besan flour 2 cups
Rice flour ½ cup
Raw banana 2
Sev 1½ cup
Chopped Coriander ½ cup
Baking soda 2 pinches
Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Chat masala 1 table spoon
Oil for deep frying
Salt as needed
1. Cut the banana into thin circular slices. Cut tomatoes and onion into small pieces.
2. In a big bowl mix the besan flour, rice flour, chilli powder, salt and water. The batter should be medium consistency. It shouldn’t be too thick or too thin.
3. Heat a skillet or deep pan and add oil to it. After oil is heated turn into medium low flame. Dip the slices in batter and gently put them in the pan. Fry the bajjis till they turn golden brown colour. Transfer them to a tissue paper to drain the excess of oil.
4. In plate spread the bajjis. Put chopped tomatoes and onions in a bowl add chat masala, salt as needed mix sev and cilantro.
5. Sprinkle the above mixture on bajjis. Serve immediately.