Idly Fry

Sunday, January 24, 2010


When I small I never liked idly. My parents use to tell me it is very good food eat it. Then my mom one day brought idly fry to me and I loved it and there after started eating idly too...Kids like this ...





Ingredients:
Prepared Idly 6
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Tumeric 1 pinch
Ginger 1 inch piece
Onion 1
Curry leaves 6 to 8
Oil 6 teaspoons
Salt  as needed



Preparation:
1.Cut the idly into pieces .


2.Cut onion,ginger into very small pieces.Heat a pan and add oil and after the oil is heated add onion, curry leaves and ginger.



3.Stir in between till the onion pieces turn into golden color.Now add the idly pieces and tumeric powder.



4. Gently mix the idly fry so that the idly pieces dont break. After the idly pieces are fried now add salt and red chilli powder and switch off the stove.




Kids will like this a lot.

0 comments:

Delicious Desi Dishes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino