Milk powder 1 cup
Sugar 1/2 cup (Adjust as taste)
Ghee 1/2 cup
Cardamon powder 1 teaspoon
Cashew nuts 1 teaspoon
Raisins 1 teaspoon
This is very easy method to make and faster to. You can also use mava instead of milk powder.
1. Grate carrot using a grater or food processor.It is easy to make this dish in large quantity if you have processor.
2. Heat a pan and add one teaspoon ghee and fry the cashews and raisins till cashwes become golden in color. Keep them aside.
3. In the same pan add milk after it has boiled add grated carrots.
4. Stir continously add ghee little by little and stir after 5 minutes add milk powder or mava.
5. After the milk is absorbed into the carrot pulp. Now add sugar and cardamom powder stir continously cook in low flame or medium flame if you are stirring contionously until the carrots are cooked.
6. When the halwa is bubbling and fully cooked add cashews and raisins.
Serve hot or cold.