Wheat flour 2 cups
Rice flour 1 cup
Green chillies 2
Ginger 1 inch piece
Curd 1/2 cup
Salt as needed
1. In a bowl mix wheat flour ,rice flour,salt, curd and little water .
2.Transfer them into a mixie add water, green chilli and ginger.
3. Make it into a smooth dosa batter.
4. Apply 3 to 4 drops of oil and spread on the entire flat tawa. Heat a non stick tava in medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.On the tava sprinkle few drop of water if they move away then the pan is ready to make dosa.This is general tip for making any dosa. Take batter in deep round shaped big spoon and spread on the tawa into round shaped dosa.
5. Spread about half spoon of oil on the outer edge of the dosa. After it is cooked use a spatula and gently turn the dosa on to the other side. Cook for 45 seconds.
6. Clean the tawa before putting the next dosa with a wet paper towel or half cut onion or potato piece.
Wheat dosas taste better and crispy if you ferment them for 8 hours .