Palak 1 bunch / 1 packet
Garlic cloves 4
Ginger 2 inch piece
Garam masala 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon
Tumeric 1/4 teaspoon
Oil 5 teaspoons
Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Kasturi methi 5 teaspoons or handful
Salt as needed
1. Make a paste of ginger and garlic.
2. Wash and cut palak, onion,potatoes into small pieces. Grind palak and onion into a coarse paste by adding little water to it.
3. Heat a pan after it is heated add two teaspoons of oil and add the paste of palak and onion to it. In a low medium flame cook this until the palak and onion paste is cooked.
4. Heat a pan and after the pan is heated add the remaining oil add jeera after 30 seconds add the potato pieces to it and mix well.
5. When the potato pieces change the color add ginger garlic paste and cook for about 3 minutes or until the raw smell of the ginger garlic goes out.
6. Add the palak onion paste , coriander powder, garam masala, tumeric, salt and red chilli powder and mix well.
7. After 10 to 15 minutes when the curry is cooked add kasturi menthi mix well and cook for 5 minutes.