Bread 6 slices
Baking soda 1 pinches (optional)
Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Salt as needed
This makes about 12 bread bajji or bread pakoras. I have used wheat bread.
1. In a bowl mix besan, soda and add water and mix them well in a smooth not thick and not thin batter. (In case the batter has become thin add little rice flour)
2. Add red chilli powder and salt to the batter and mix it well.
3. Take the bread slices and cut the brown edges of the bread and cut the bread diagonally into two pieces.
4. In a pan heat oil after the oil is hot turn into medium low flame and dip the bread in the batter and put it in the oil.
5. After it is uniformly fried on both sides and turns into golden color. Transfer it into a plate with tissue paper. Paper absorbs the extra oil.