Dosa batter 3 cups
Carrots 2 Medium sized
Sooji 1/2 cup
Oil for spreading on dosas
1. Grate Carrot and keep it aside.
2. Add sooji to dosa batter and add grated carrot add little water and make it as dosa batter. Click here for Dosa batter preparation . Add grated carrot add little water and make it as dosa batter.
3. Heat a tawa and spread the dosa as you do for plain dosa. Spread oil on the circumference of dosa and cook in low flame. Be very careful while removing the dosa as the dosa may get struck.
4. Flip it on the other side and cook for about 30 sec to a minute.
5. Serve with peanut chutney or any chutney. For kids serve with tomato ketchup they will really love it.