Tofu Fry

Friday, April 23, 2010

My son is a very picky eater. I had to try lot of  foods. He troubled me for milk for many months. So I made this and every one liked it at home. This is good as a snack for kids ,source of calcium and protien too.




I have used firm tofu  you can use firm or extra firm tofu. Tofu is like panner .

Ingredients:
Tofu 1 packet
Tumeric powder 1 pinch
Red Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Oil 4 teaspoons
Salt as needed

 
Preparation:
I have used this brand of tofu.



1. Cut tofu into even sized cube pieces.




2. Heat a pan and add oil after oil is heated turn into medium low flame and add the tofu pieces.




3.After they turn into golden color add salt , turmeric powder and mix well.





4.After they are cooked and crispy add red chilli powder mix well and switch off the stove.










0 comments:

Delicious Desi Dishes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino