Maida or purpose flour 2 cups
Canola oil or Liquid ghee 1 cup
Powdered sugar 1 cup
Baking powder ½ teaspoon
Raisins or Kismiss ½ cup
Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
1. Add maida, baking powder, sugar and mix well.
2. Blend oil till becomes smooth. Add raisins and vanilla essence and mix well.
3. Blend the dough in a processor or mixie for about 3 minutes. If the dough is hard add little warm milk or warm water spoon by spoon and knead it.
4. Make the dough into even sized balls, place the dough balls on a greased cookie baking tray and flatten the dough by hand. Use a cookie cutter or mould make them into the desired shape.
5. Bake the cookies in oven at 350 Fahrenheit or 180 Celicus for about 10 to 15 minutes. The cookies will turn color slightly and will feel soft on touch. After cooling they will become hard. If you over bake they will be very crunchy or hard.