Paneer 1 pack (weight pound)
Capsicum 1 big
Carrot 1 big sized
Jeera 1 teaspoon
Soya Sauce 1/2 teaspoon
Tomato sauce 1 teaspoon
Garlic cloves 6
Ginger garlic paste 1 and 1/2 teaspoon
Spring onions for garnishing
Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoons
Dried curry leaves 1 bunch (optional)
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Oil 2 tablespoons
Salt as needed
1. Cut panner into 1 cm uniform cubes. Heat a pan and add 1 table spoon of oil to it. Add the panner pieces and when they turn golden brown color switch off the stove.
2. Cut onion, capsicum, garlic, tomatoes into small pieces. Grate the carrot.
3. Heat a pan and add the remaining oil to it after oil is heated add the jeera seeds and ginger garlic paste.
4. After 1 minute add the onion pieces and garlic pieces to oil.
5. When the onion becomes translucent add grated carrot and mix well.
6. After a minute add the tomato and capsicum pieces to it. Add the dried curry leaves and mix well.
7. When the vegetables are half cooked add the coriander powder and mix well.
8. When the vegetables are cooked. Add soya sauce, tomato sauce and red chilli powder and mix well.
9. Add paneer pieces and mix well.
10. Add salt mix well and cook for about 3 minutes.