Potatoes 3 medium sized
Onion 1 Big
Tofu 1/2 packet
Garlic cloves 3
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1/4 teaspoon
Turmeric powder 2 pinches
Oil 2 tablespoons
Salt as needed
1. Cut Tofu into small pieces. Wash and peel potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
2. Heat a pan and add a tablespoon of oil and when oil is heated add the tofu pieces to it and turn to medium low flame. When they turn golden brown color switch off the stove.
3. Cut onion and garlic into small pieces.
4. Heat a pan after oil is heated add the potato, onion and garlic pieces. Turn them to medium low flame. After 3 minutes add the tofu pieces and remaing oil in pan to the curry.
5. Add tumeric powder and salt and mix well.
6. After the curry is cooked add red chilli powder and mix well.