Ladoo Besan 4 cups
Sugar 3 cups
Cardamom powder ½ teaspoon
Ghee 1½ cup
Pistachios 2 teaspoons
1. Heat a skillet or kadia and turn to medium low flame. Add ghee to it. Use ladoo besan it is slightly coarse besan which is used for making ladoos.
2. After the ghee is melted add ladoo besan powder to it. For about 10 to 15 minutes in medium low flame stir it. Nice smell will come and the color changes slightly .
3. Add pistachios and raisins. Mix well.
4. Add the powdered sugar, cardamom powder and mix well ,switch off the stove. Let is cool for a while.
5. Apply ghee to to hands and make them into ladoos. They are very tasty and can be made quickly.