This is husband's favorite item... He loves this... This is very tasty and easy to make .. Perfect snack in the evening with tea or coffee. When you have sudden vistors this is very simple and easy to make.
Peanut / Ground nuts 1 Cup
Gram Flour/Besan/Senga pindi 1/4 Cup
Chili Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Water very little
Salt as needed
Oil for deep frying
1. Heat a pan and dry roast groundnut/peanuts for about 2 to 3 minutes.
2. In a wide open bowl add peanuts/groundnuts, gram flour, chili powder, salt and mix well.
3. Add spoon by spoon water and mix well . It should just mix. (If water is more add little besan)
4. Heat a pan add oil to it for deep frying and add the spiced peanuts/groundnuts.
5. When peanuts/groundnuts masala becomes brown in colour remove them and spread them on tissue paper . Serve hot, you can store it for a week.