This is Karnataka state special. Three dosas very soft are served with Vegetable kurma or cocunut chutney or peanut chutney. When ever we go to Banglore this is our favorite food to order.
Rice 2 cups
Rice flour 2 cups
Poha or Atukulu 1 cup
Curd or Yogurt 1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil to make the dosa
1. Soak the rice for about 6 hours or Grind the rice flour softly into a thick paste by adding some water.
2. In a bowl add curd or yogurt,water and poha. Grind the the soaked rice or rice flour,poha and yogurt into a soft thick batter. Add salt.
3. Keep in a warm place and let is ferment for overnight or about 8 hours.
4. Heat a chapathi or non stick dosa pan and just add two drops of
oil and with a big round shaped spoon spread the batter in 5 inch
round shape. Now put half teaspoon of oil along the circumfernce of the dosa.
5. Heat on low medium flame and flip over to other side after one side is cooked.
6. Make another dosa with 4 and half inches. Set dosa is usually served as three dosas in a set. Make another dosa like about 4 inches.
7. Serve it hot with vegetable kurma or peanut chutney or cocunut chutney.