Cauliflower 1 medium sized
Spring onion 2
Ginger garlic paste 2 teaspoon
Garlic cloves 4
Corn flour 1/2 cup
Onions 2 medium
Capsicum 1 small sized
If you dont have corn flour use maida
Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Adjust as per taste
Curd 2 teaspoons
Soya sauce 2 teaspoons
Salt as needed
Oil for frying
1. Cut the cauliflower into florets. Cut onions ,spring onions, and capsicum into small pieces.
2. Boil the floretes for 5 minutes. Drain the water and make the florets dry with a tissue or soft cloth.
3. In a bowl ginger garlic paste,salt ,red chilli powder, curd, corn flour and add water and make a smooth thin batter. Add the florets to the batter. Add gently or else they will break.
4. In a pan or kadai pour oil and heat it after oil is heated add the floretes dipped in batter one by one and deep fry. Turn the florets on the other side and fry it so that they are uniformly fried on all sides.
5. Keep the florets aside.
6. In a pan add 3 teaspoons of oil after oil is heated add the garlic,onions ,capsicum and spring onions. On a low flame
fry them till the onions become soft and transulent in color.
7. Add Soya sauce .I used the chin's brand dark color soya sauce. This gives the brown and good color for manchurian. Switch off the stove.
8. Add the above items to the fried florets. Garnish with coranider