Sooji or Bombai rava or upma rava 1 cup
Milk powder 1 cup
Milk 1 cup
Ghee 3 tablespoons
Sugar 1 ½ cup
Elachi powder ½ teaspoon
Cashews for garnishing
1. Heat a wide pan and pour milk.
2. After the milk starts to boil add milk powder and mix well.
3. When it is fully dissolved add 2 tablespoons of ghee and mix well.
4. Mix well after two minutes add bombai rava or sooji or upma rava and mix well.
5. Mix well constantly in medium low flame. When it starts to thicken add the remaining ghee and elachi powder. Mix well.
7. Grease a plate and transfer the burfi to the plate. Cut them into square or daimond or rectangular pieces. Garnish with almonds or cashews. Serve hot or cold.