Besan or Gram flour 1 cup
Sugar 2 cups
Ghee 1 cup
Oil 1 cup
Oil 1 cup
Elachi powder 1 teaspoon
Water 1 ½ cup
1. Heat a pan and add water when it starts to boil add sugar and mix well.
2. Add elachi powder and mix well.
3. When is is fully boiling add the besan and mix well.
4. Stir continously and mix well. When it is fully mixed. Stir for about 2 minutes. Turn to medium low flame.
5. Add ghee and mix well.
6. When the ghee fully melts add the oil and mix well. When the oil is fully absorbed. Stir continously.
7. Mix well, when is fully absorbed add becomes frothy, stir continuously and mix well.
8. When it starts to leave the edges and slightly changes color.
9. Stir continuously and when it starts to bubble up.
10. When is fully bubbly and thickens.
11.When it leaves the edges of the pan.
12. Grease a plate and transfer it to the plate.
13. Flatten it with a spatula.
14. After it slightly cools, cut them into pieces.
15. Garnish with almonds or cashews.
Thanks to Mugha of Cooking Fundas for sharing the lovely awards to me. I am grateful to her.
I pass on these awards to my dear friends.
US Masala Aipi
Rajasthan recipes Priya
Kitchen Mantra - tease your palate Malar GandhiRasi's Veg Bites Ammu Mohan
Tasty Appetite Jay
Veggie Paradise Aruna
Tickling palates Radhika
Sugar n Spice Vidya
Divya Recipes Divya
Kattameethatheeka Kitchen Queen