4 flour tortillas
Grated Cheese(Cheddar cheese) ¾ cup
Red bell peppers or Red capsicum ½ big sized
Cooked black beans ¼ cup (optional)
Mixed vegetables (Corn, carrot, beans) ½ cup
Oil 1 ½ teaspoon
Salt as needed
Soak black beans in water for 6 hours. Cook the black beans.
1. Cut capsicum or red bell peppers into small pieces. Heat oil in a deep pan or skillet, sauté the red bell peppers , mixed vegetables until they are tender.
2. Heat a flat pan and spread a cooked tortilla on oil on the tortilla add the cheese (I did not have grated cheese , I cut the cheese into small pieces)
3. When the cheese starts to melt add the vegetables ( red capsicum , mixed vegetables).
4. Spread the cooked black beans.
5. Place another tortilla over the vegatbles and press the tortilla with a spatula.
6. Gently flip the quesadilla over to the other side and press the tortilla with a spatula.
7. Cook for 30 sec on the other side.