Potatoes 1 pound or ½ kg
Boondi 1 cup
Onion 1 (optional)
(chop into small pieces)
Turmeric powder 1 pinch
Red Chili powder 1 teaspoon
Oil 2 tablespoons
Salt as needed
1. Cut potatoes into even sized cube pieces.
2. Heat a pan and add oil after oil is heated turn into medium low flame, add the onion pieces to it, after the onions turn translucent and add the potato pieces.
3. After they turn into golden color add salt , turmeric powder and mix well.
4. When they are cooked and crispy add boondi and mix well, cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add red chili powder mix well and switch off the stove.