Boondi 3 cups
Peanuts or Ground nuts 1 cup
Poha or Attukulu 1 cup
Roasted chana dal or Dalia 1 cup
Dried Curry leaves 15 string
Red chilli powder 2 teaspoons
Oil for deep frying
Salt as needed
2. Heat a deep pan and add oil to it. Add roasted chana dal and then they are roasted , using a holes spatuala, transfer them on a tissue paper.
3. Now add peanuts and when they slightly change the color transfer the roasted peanuts using a holed spatula on a tissue paper.
4. Repeat the same for the poha.
5. Mix all the three and add boondi to it.
6. Add salt and red chili powder and mix well.7. Crush the curry leaves and add the crushed leaves to the mixture.
Sending this to recipe to the Bookmarked recipes hosted by Priya and Aipi.