Panner cube 4 inch by 6 inch piece
Tomato puree 2 cups
Onion 1 big sized
Green Capsicum 1 big sized
Ginger garlic paste 2 teaspoons
Curd or yogurt ½ cup or 3 tablespoons
Lemon juice 2 table spoons or 6 teaspoons
Ghee 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Garam masala 1 teaspoon
Tumeric powder ¼ teaspoon
Cream 2 teaspoons
Oil 4 teaspoons
Coriander leaves ½ cup chopped
Salt as needed
1. Cut Paneer into 1 inch by 1 inch cubes. Cut onions, tomatoes and green pepper into pieces. In a big bowl add curd or yougurt and add panner pieces and mix well.
2. To the yogurt panner bowl add the vegetable pieces and mix well , add lemon juice, salt, red chilli powder, tumeric and ghee. Mix well and marinate for 4 hours. (Marinate leave it aside for 4 to 6 hours)
3. After 6 hours heat a tawa or dosa pan and spray 2 teaspoons of oil over it. Spread marinated pieces over the pan and spread evenly. When they turn into golden brown color flip them over and when are cooked on the other side. Switch off the stove.
4. Heat a deep pan or skillet and add two teaspoons of oil and add the jeera seeds when jeera seeds start changing color add the onion pieces and mix well. When the onion pieces become translucent. Add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
5. Add the tomato puree and mix well. After 5 minutes add tumeric powder, garam masala and salt.
6. Add the panner and vegetables on the tawa to the tomato the skillet or deep pan.
7. Add red chilli powder and mix well.
8. After 5 to 10 minutes add whip cream and mix well.