This is simple tasty and easy curry. I tasted this in my friend's house. It was very yummy. Quick and fast to make.
Potatoes 3 (medium sized)
Red chillies 5
Garlic cloves 3
Jeera ½ teaspoon
Oil 1 tablespoon or 3 teaspoon
Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
Amchur powder ½ (optional)
Salt as needed
1. Boil 3 potatoes and peel them. Mash them.
2. Blend garlic, red chillies and jeera into a fine paste.3. Heat a pan and add oil after it is heated, add the above paste.
4. When nice aroma comes add the mashed potatoes.
5. Cover it with a lid and add little water if needed.
6. When it is fully cooked add coriander powder and amchur powder and mix well.7. Mix well and add salt. Cook for 5 minutes and switch off the stove.