Black beans 2 cups
Chopped capsicum 1 bowl
Cooked Rice 1 bowl
Salsa 1 bowl
Guacamole 1 bowl
(Avocado, Tomatoes, Onion ,Cilantro, Salt and lemon)
Cheese pieces or shredded cheese 1 cup
Lemon juice 2 teaspoons
1. Soak black beans in water overnight. Cook them in a vessel by adding water and salt. After it is fully cooked drain the water.
2. Put the chopped capsicum in a microwave bowl. Add half teaspoon of oil and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes, until they become soft.4. Click here for the recipe of salsa.
5. Heat a pan and toast tortilla on both sides.
6. Turn to low flame, spread cheese on on side when it starts to melt. Transfer it to plate.
7. As per your taste add black beans and salsa. I have put big scoop ful of each.
8. Add guacamole, rice and grilled vegetables.
8. Fold it tight you and cover the edges and wrap it with a aluminium foil.
9. Cut into two and add lemon juice on top.