Chimichanga

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This is husband fav. mexican food. Intially from out side it looked like a samosa for me when I tasted first time. 


Ingredients:
Burito 1
Oil for deep frying

Side dishes:
Gaucomale
Click here for the recipe
Salsa
Click here for the recipe

Preparation:
1. How to make burito click here. I have used a big burito. This is the my first experiment with Chimichanga. I have used two cloves to seal the edges on each side.

2. Heat a pan and add oil. Gently drop the burito into the oil. Turn to medium low flame. Let it be fried on this side.
3. When it is fully fried gently flip it over to the other side.
4. When it is done transfer to tissue paper.
5. Serve hot with salsa and guacomale.

4 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Yum yum,makes me hungry.

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

wat a fantastic recipe chaitanya....absolute delicious..:)
Tasty Appetite

Charu Srivastava said...

super yummy....mouthwatering recipe

Asiya @ Chocolate & Chillies said...

I hav heard of these but have never had them before. Looks great!

Delicious Desi Dishes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino