Bisquick Mix 3 Cup
Canola Oil or ghee ¾ Cup
Sugar 1 Cup
Vanilla Essence 1 Teaspoon
Hershley liquid syrup 2½ tablespoons
You can use cocca powder too
1. In a big bowl add the Bisquick and sugar. Add oil and mix well and make into a thick dough like chapatti dough.
2. Split it into two halves.
3. Add liquid chocolate to one part and vanilla essence to the other half.
4. Mix well.
5. Using a chapatti roller or roller pin. Make the dough straight use little dry dough if needed. Cut them into straight strips.
6. Place the chocolate strip besides the vanilla strip.
7. Cut them into rectangles.
8. Place them in a greased tray and keep the tray in conventional oven at 350 F or 150 C for 10 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let them cool for 10 minutes.