Spinach is a good source of iron and calicum too ....
Wheat flour 3 cups
Fresh spinach leaves 2 cups
or 1 bunch
Ghee 1 teaspoon
Green chili paste 2
Yogurt or curd 1/4 cup
Salt as needed
Oil for deep frying
1. Wash the spinach leaves . Heat a pan add water and cook spinach leaves.
2. Drain the water and grind spinach and green chillies into a fine paste.
3. In a bowl wheat flour, spinach chilli paste, plain curd, ghee, salt and water and make it like puri dough.
4. Make medium size balls from the dough and roll it in flat round disc of 3 inch diameter.
5. Heat the oil in a pan, after oil is heated add puri when cooked and flip over to the other side.
Serve with any curry or mango pickle