Bajra flour or millet flour 2 cups
Potatoes 2 big sized
Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon
Pepper powder 1/4 teaspoon
Ghee / Oil for making rotis
Salt as needed
1. Cook the potatoes and mash them into soft paste.
2. Add coriander powder,pepper powder and salt mashed potatoes.Make them into 6 to 7 balls .
3. Make the bajra flour into atta by adding 1 cup of warm water or warm milk.
4. Divide them into 6 to 7 balls. Make them into small flat rounds keep the potatoes balls into it.
Carefully make them into flat big rotis of 5 inches.
5. Heat a tava put the roti on it after it is cooked on one side add a teaspoon of ghee/oil and flip
over to the other side until both sides are golden brown.