Bread slices 10
Potatoes 1 big sized
Tomatoes 4 medium sized
Cinnamon 2 inch piece
Nutmeg powder or jajikaya
or japhal powder ½ teaspoon
Coriander powder ½ teaspoon
Pepper powder (optional) ½ teaspoon
Butter ½ teaspoon (optional)
Oil 2 teaspoons
Salt as needed
1. Wash the vegetables and peel potato skin. Cut potatoes and tomatoes into small pieces. Heat a skillet or pan and add oil after oil is heated add the tomato pieces and after they turn soft add the potato pieces to it.
2. When the potato and tomato pieces are fully cooked add cinnamon pieces , coriander powder, nutmeg powder , pepper powder and salt and mix well.
3. After 5 minutes when they mix well switch off the stove. While making sandwich remove the cinnamon pieces the flavor will be absorbed by the curry that is used as filling sandwich.
4. Trim brown edge crusts of the bread slices with knife. Cut the into triangular pieces.
(Apply melted butter on all the triangular pieces . This is for better taste and optional. )
5. For making 4 sandwich take 8 triangular pieces and in a plate take 4 triangular pieces and stuff them with the curry that we have made.
6. Cover it with the other triangular pieces and keep them in sandwich maker and switch on the maker and close the lid.
7. After it is cooked on one side gently flip it over to the other side.
8. Serve hot with ketchup or sauce.