Poha / Attukulu /Rice flakes(Thin) 2 cups
Sugar 1½ cups
(adjust acoordingly as per your taste)
Water 1 cup
Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
Milk powder 1 table spoon or 3 teaspoons
Ghee 1 teaspoon
1. Heat a pan and turn to low flame. Add the ghee and roast the poha or attukulu for about 5 minutes.
2. In a mixie or blender make a powder of the poha or atukulu or rice flakes.
3. In the same pan add water after the water starts boils add sugar and make it into a thick consistency.
4. Add the poha or attukulu powder ,milkpowder , cardamom powder mix well.
5. Add the sugar syrup when it is warm and make them into ladoos.
NOTE: If is brittle add little sugar and make them into ladoos.