Potatoes 6 big sized
Green chillies 3 (adjust accordingly)
Ginger 1/2 inch piece
Cilantro or coriander leaves 1/2 cup
Amchur powder 1 teaspoon
Pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
Jeera or cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
Salt as needed
1. Boil the potato. After they cool. Peel the skin and mash the potato.
2. Make a paste of green chillies and ginger.
3. In a bowl mix mashed potatoes ,jeera powder,coriander powder,pepper powder, salt ,ginger and green chilli paste. Mix well.
4. Make small burger size patties or 3 inch circular patties or circular cutlet shape which are about 1/2 inch high.
5. Heat a chapathi pan or non-stick pan add 2 teaspoon of oil and place the patties . Turn to medium low flame . When it turns golden brown in color gently flip it over to other side and add 1 teaspoon oil and cook till it turns golden brown in color.
Serve with tamarind or green chutney.